||Marianne Straub was a leading commercial designer of textiles in Britain between the 1940s and '90s. Made a Royal Designer for Industry, she was also a member of the Great Bardfield Artists.
||Original publication: Unknown
|Date of publication
||Use in article
||Purpose of use in article
||for visual identification of the person in question, at the top of his/her biographical article
||Not replaceable with
free media because
|*Subject is no longer alive
- No free alternatives have been found
||#This image is low-resolution.
- It is used only to illustrate the subject during her career.
- Marianne Straub is deceased and the file is only to be used on the Wikipedia page about her.
- It is a cropped version of a larger picture and would be unlikely to have commercial value or compete with the original image.
|*This is a cropped image
- It is very low resolution (58kb)
||The subject of the photograph has been deceased since: 8 November 1994
University of Brighton source: Original reference: GB-1837-DES-DCA-30-1-POR-S-ST-1.
|This photograph is copyrighted and is NOT under a free license. However, it is believed that the use of this work in the article:
- to provide visual identification of one or more specific individual(s), or an identifiable gathering of them,
- where the individual(s) concerned are deceased, or where access would for practical purposes be impossible,
- and for whom there is no known representation under a 'free' license,
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
qualifies as under United States copyright law. See Wikipedia:Fair use and Wikipedia:Copyrights.
|To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an appropriate rationale, please append |image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
- This tag should only be used for biographical images, typically those used to identify the subject.
- Please add a detailed for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- may be helpful for stating the rationale.